Saturday, May 24, 2008

Short forms + CI

So many short forms for advertising!!
We got Usp, Bsp, Esp, Hsp, FPFC, SMP, SWOT,4p, WIP,FC,SC,PC and etc

At first we only got USP--> Unique selling point, but when everyone starts to use the usp as their strategy, the Bsp--> Brand selling preposition appears, which leads me to the corporate identity that makes the whole class of mine sleepless. Then here goes to the Esp--> Emotional selling point. Tend to dramatize the product or service. And also the Hsp--> holistic selling point.

Now I am stuck with the POS MALAYSIA CI handbook.. How how!!



These are just 1/10 of my handbook. Manage to done the 4/10 of the handbook. After spending the whole night without sleep,working on it, my layouts 'di-reject-kan'. Lol.. but at least my lecturer did comment for my handbook this time. Have to change the whole thing to suit to the logic.

For the Pos group work, we got to write out a brief via e-mail. The first feedback is 'PLZ BE LOGIC' and after we resend, the feedback becomes 'COME SEE ME'..0.o Lol.. the replies are in ALL CAPS, sounds like my lecturer was angry with us. We do too little research on POS MALAYSIA. Blame myself for being lazy last semester. Haiz..

No comments: